I wrote recently about the money-saving advantages of pre-booking your airport car parking.
Here’s another great reason to do it – pre-book airport car parking through Park & Go between now and the end of May 2010 and you may get it completely free!
Here’s the deal:
Book your airport car parking with Park and Go before the end of February 2010 and you could get it for free!
It’s all very simple! Once you have completed your booking for Park & Go’s airport parking product you will receive a unique booking reference number.
If this number ends 00 (double zero) Park & Go will refund you in full and you get the booking for free.
To get your refund all you have to do is send your email confirmation to email@example.com and they will take care of the rest.
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date for entries: 23:59pm on 31st May 2010.
2. The Prize: Free Airport Parking. Park and Go will refund winning bookings upon receipt of a valid claim.
3. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
4. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
5. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Park and Go reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
6. Park and Go reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
7. Park and Go’s decision is binding in all matters.
8. The prize winners will be contacted by email within six weeks of winning.
9. Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 14 days otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
All information is correct at the time of print.